Citel’s C4110 provides the perfect combination of features and performance, giving a stylish executive VoIP phone at a competitive price. It is proving popular in UK & Europe for use with either SIP, or with Asterisk’s easy-setup and NAT-friendly IAX2 protocol.
The Citel C4110 is an advanced, fully featured two-lines IP Telephone that takes full advantage of VoIP technology by offering a flexible, interoperable solution at an affordable price. It leverages the SIP & IAX2 standards to provide advanced calling, conferencing, and messaging features.
- Supports Both IAX2 and SIP
- PoE standard, Optional Power Supply available.
- Two lines / call appearances with LEDs
- Conference calling (with or without server)
- Call transfer (blind or consultative)
- Call hold, call waiting, and call forwarding
- Caller ID and Call-waiting caller ID
- Do not disturb
- Number note pad
- Auto answer
- Configurable dial plan
- 500 entry phone book
- Keypad dialing
- Speed dial from phone book and call log
- 100 number redial list
- Menu layout for easy navigation via softkey
- Missed / outgoing / incoming call logs, 100entries each voicemail retrieval via keypad or programmable keys
- 8 distinctive ring tone
- Volume and Ringer level control
- 4 programmable keys for speed dial or feature access.