Citel IP-Phone 4110 – No Longer Available
The Citel 4110 IP Phone provides the perfect combination of features and performance for executive officers.
The Citel 4110 is an advanced, fully featured two-lines IP Telephone that takes full advantage of VoIP technology by offering a flexible, interoperable solution at an affordable price it leverages the SIP & IAX2 standard to provide advanced calling, conferencing, and messaging features.
- Supports Both IAX2 and SIP
- Two lines / call appearances with LEDs
- Conference calling (with or without server)
- Call transfer (blind or consultative)
- Call hold, call waiting, and call forwarding
- Caller ID and Call-waiting caller ID
- Do not disturb
- Number note pad
- PoE, optional power supply available
- Auto answer
- Configurable dial plan
- 500 entry phone book
- Keypad dialing
- Speed dial from phone book and call log
- 100 number redial list
- Menu layout for easy navigation via softkey
- Missed / outgoing / incoming call logs, 100entries each voicemail retrieval via keypad or programmable keys
- 8 distinctive ring tone
- Volume and Ringer level control
- 4 programmable keys for speed dial or feature access.
Audio / Codec: